To ensure that your product(s) remain in its best possible condition for a long period of time. Follow these instructions to keep them shining like new.
- Store your jewellery in its original packaging or soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Avoid contact with water. Water can leave marks on all jewellery, especially salt water. Take it off before a swim, shower or washing hands.
- Remove jewellery before applying perfume, hairspray, soap or lotion. As the chemicals can reduce the life of the plating and even discolor some of the zirconia brilliance.
- Always avoid hard knocks or contact.
Cleaning your pieces
1. Polish your product carefully with a cloth and clean with lukewarm water, do not submerge.
2. Dry with a soft, lint-free cloth to maximize shine.
Need another? Replacement Chains click here
When cleaning DO NOT use any chemicals; bleach, window-cleaner, spray & wipe etc.